UgenixPRO Adult Probiotic Gummies support a healthy microbiome and natural digestive function. 5 billion CFU guaranteed. 60 Gummies
When you lose “good” bacteria in your body, for example after you take antibiotics, probiotics can help replace them.
Types of Probiotics
Lactobacillus. This may be the most common probiotic. It’s the one you’ll find in yogurt and other fermented foods. Different strains can help with diarrhea and may help people who can’t digest lactose, the sugar in milk.Bifidobacterium. You can find it in some dairy products. It may help ease the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and some other conditions.Saccharomyces boulardiiis a yeast found in probiotics. It appears to help fight diarrhea and other digestive problems.
What Do They Do?
Among other things, probiotics help send food through your gut by affecting nerves that control gut movement. Researchers are still trying to figure out which are best for certain health problems. Some common conditions they treat are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Infectious diarrhea (caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites)
- Diarrhea caused by antibiotics
There is also some research that shows they’re useful for problems in other parts of your body. For example, some people say probiotics helped them with:
- Skin conditions, like eczema
- Urinary and vaginal health
- Preventing allergies and colds
- Oral health
- Improve Some Mental Health Conditions
- Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Boost Your Immune System
- Lose Weight and Belly Fat
Try UgenixPRO Digestive Enzyme Complex and UgenixPRO Berberine Blend for better results.
- Supports a healthy microbiome
- Promotes natural digestive function