Berberine Blend Complex is one of the most effective natural supplements available. It has very impressive health benefits and affects your body at the molecular level.
What is Berberine?
Berberine a bioactive compound extracted from several different plants, including a group of shrubs called Berberis. Technically, it belongs to a class of compounds called alkaloids. Berberine a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, where it was used to treat various ailments. Now, modern science has confirmed that it has impressive benefits for several different health problems.
UgenixPRO Berberine Blend Complex?
- Decreases insulin resistance, making the blood sugar-lowering hormone insulin more effective*
- Increases glycolysis, helping the body break down sugars inside cells*
- A decrease in sugar production in the liver*
- Slows the breakdown of carbohydrates in the gut*
- Increases the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut*
- Berberine may help weight-loss*
- Lower total cholesterol by 0.61 mmol/L (24 mg/dL)*
- Berberine may lower LDL cholesterol by 0.65 mmol/L (25 mg/dL)*
- Lower blood triglycerides by 0.50 mmol/L (44 mg/dL)*
- Raise HDL cholesterol by 0.05 mmol/L (2 mg/dL)*
Bitter Melon Fruit:
- Packs Several Important Nutrients. Bitter melon is a great source of several key nutrients. …
- Can Help Reduce Blood Sugar*
- Could Decrease Cholesterol Levels*
- May Aid Weight Loss*
- May help control blood sugar levels
- Antioxidant activity
- May offer anti-obesity benefits
Our UgenixPRO Turmeric With Bioperine and UgenixPRO CoQ10 will increase the effect of Berberine Blend benefits.
Q. Who would be the ideal customer for a product like this?
A. Individuals looking to maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.*
Q. Is there anything unique about this product that makes it stand out from competitors?
A. Berberine is paired with Bitter Melon and Banaba leaf, which all aid with blood sugar and cholesterol maintenance.*
Q. What plant is the product sourced from and where does it comes from (location-wise)?
A. The Berberine is sourced from the plant Berberis aristate, country of origin is China.
- Maintains healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels*
* Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.