Healthy Hair Essentials enhances the appearance of hair and promotes hair growth.
Contains No Yeast, No Sugar, No Starch, No Articial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives.
What is Healthy Hair
Shiny hair with a smooth texture and clean-cut ends or tapered tips is generally perceived to be healthy. While genetics play a key role, your diet, the weather, pollution, and your overall approach to hair care are all critical to maintaining your crowning glory.
Ways to keep your hair healthy
Protein intake: A well-rounded diet is an important factor in hair and scalp health. Hair is primarily made up of protein, so be sure to eat at least 45 grams of protein daily.
Zinc up: Zinc deficiency can cause hair to shed. Incorporate nuts like Brazil nuts, walnuts, pecans, cashews, and almonds into your diet to combat shedding.
Omega your hair: Increasing your intake of omega-3 fatty acids may stimulate your hair follicles and sebaceous glands. While this won’t cause your hair to grow, it may improve scalp health.
Wash and Brush:
Experts suggest that many people over-shampoo or shampoo incorrectly. The standard rules of thumb are:
- Don’t wash your hair more than once a day.
- Use only enough of the product to cover your hair.
- Avoid using very hot or very cold water.
Treat hair gently when it’s wet it’s three times more vulnerable to breakage. Don’t rub wet hair excessively with a towel. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle, but don’t comb too much or brush wet hair.
Keep these tips in mind for healthy locks:
- Start off on the lowest heat setting while blow-drying and gradually increase heat as needed.
- Allow your hair to air dry whenever possible.
- Change up where you place pins and clips so that breakage isn’t localized.
- If you dye your hair, choose a shade that’s within three shades of your natural color.
- Massage your scalp often to promote hair growth and increase blood circulation.
- Get your hair cut regularly — every 10 to 12 weeks — to keep hair healthy and prevent split ends.
UgenixPRO Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies and UgenixPRO Keto MCT Collagen work well with Healthy Hair Essentials
- Enhances appearance of hair and promotes hair growth.