Krill Oil an excellent source of healthy fats. Reduces inflammation and promotes heart health.
It is made from krill, a type of small crustacean consumed by whales, penguins and other sea creatures. Like fish oil, it is a source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), types of omega-3 fats found only in marine sources. They have important functions in the body and are linked to a variety of health benefits.
5 Science-Based Health Benefits of Krill Oil
- Excellent Source of Healthy Fats
- Krill Oil Can Help Fight Inflammation
- Might reduce Arthritis and Joint Pain: Because krill oil seems to help reduce inflammation, it also improve arthritis symptoms and joint pain, which often results from inflammation.
- Could Improve Blood Lipids and Heart Health: One study compared the effects of krill oil and purified omega-3s on cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Only krill oil raised “good” high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. It also more effective at decreasing a marker of inflammation, even though the dosage much lower.
- May Help Manage PMS Symptoms: Several studies have found that taking omega-3 or can help decrease period pain and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), in some cases enough to decrease the use of pain medication
UgenixPRO VitaRest Stress and UgenixPRO Ashwagandha Root work well with this product.
- Excellent source of healthy fats
- Reduces inflammation and promotes heart health.